I came across this small projects sew along today at Crazy Mom Quilts and as I have a number of projects I need to chew through I’ve decided to join in the fun .
Here’s how it works.
1. Compile your list of small projects you would like to complete.
2. Write it down in a blog post.
3. Throughout the month, work on your projects, as time allows.
4. As you complete a project, blog about it, cross it off your list and do a little cheer.
5. Share your photos in the quilting with crazy mom flickr group. Make sure to link to the source of your pattern/tutorial/inspiration if you used one.
So here is my list (in no particular order):
1. Quilted cushion covers for living room x 4
2. Ornate heart for hallway
5. Dr Seuss button cover hair ties
Typewriter lap top cover
7. Mood journal cover
8. Polka Dot curtains for kitchen
Let me know if you are also taking part and may the fun begin!